Learn WordPress With Our Online WordPress Master Class For Just 15kClick here to Register
University of Strathclyde EU & International Hardship Fund in the UK 2019 and How to Apply
How to Apply for University of Strathclyde EU & International Hardship Fund 2019 – Ways to obtain University of Strathclyde EU & International Hardship Fund. Apply Now For this Funding.
If you want to apply for University of Strathclyde EU & International Hardship Fund 2019 –Kindly follow the steps given below;
University of Strathclyde EU & International Hardship Fund…The University of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the EU & International Hardship Fund 2019. The scholarship is available to students who are pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate taught, postgraduate research degree program.
This fund is for the assistance of the European Union and international students who have got into financial difficulties after starting their course. Prizes are around 300-500 and the objective is to meet the immediate short-lived life cost.
The University of Strathclyde located in the heart of Glasgow city is a multi-award winning UK university. With students and staff of more than 100 countries, this is Scotland’s third largest university.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Awards are around £300-£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Varies scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
submit the following with your application:
- 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts
- Any other documents you feel would support your application
How to Apply
Applications Deadline: June 28, 2019
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.