Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 for Nigerians.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship…In pursuance of NNPC/NAE PSC, the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited is offering Postgraduate Award for the qualified and interested graduate students for session 2019-2020 in Nigeria.
The program is open for Nigerian and international students, who wish to commence their postgraduate study at any reputable overseas university or recognized Nigerian university.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited is a private limited company, provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies. It holds 10.4% equity participation in the Nigerian LNG Limited. It is based in Lagos, Nigeria and operates as a subsidiary of Eni SpA.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity to those candidates who have the potential to become a success. While applying to this program, students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Nigeria and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in Geosciences, Engineering, Petroleum Economics, and Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university, have secured admission into any Nigerian or overseas university for the Master’s Degree program.
- The applicant should not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019 and have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Students must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For acquiring this education award, aspirants need to be a full-time master’s degree student at any recognized Nigerian or overseas university. After enrolled in a postgraduate course, you will be eligible to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to attach the passport photograph, provisional admission letter, NYSC discharge certificate, valid ID card, valid international passport data page birth certificate from Local government and NAE compliance declaration form.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree, applicants need to have the first-degree certificate, all the academic and previous qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
The bursary will cover the tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
If you know that this article is helpful, Then don’t hesitate to share it to your family and friends using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter and Google+