Help Donate To Keep Pulzenaija Running
NOUN Student Portal Registration Guide For 2019
NOUN Student Portal – The aim of this article is to provide you with information on how to register on NOUN student portal, how to apply to NOUN and the courses offered at the university.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a Federal Open and Distance Learning institution. It is the first of its kind in the West African region and also the largest tertiary institution in Nigeria.
NOUN Student Portal
The university claims that their goal is to make education accessible to every class of individual. Their major departments are social, agricultural, management, law, arts, education sphere, health and general sciences.
NOUN Registration Guide
1. Visit the site
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click “Student Login”
3. Click on “Register”
4. Input the required details
5. Click on “Submit”
After submission, do the following:
1. Click on “Student Login” on the Menu
2. Enter Matric number and password to log in
3. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
4. Click on “Load Wallet”
5. Enter the required details and amount to pay
6. Click on “Pay”
7. Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
After payment, do the following:
1. Log in to the official NOUN website,
2. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
3. Click on “Check Payment Status”
4. Enter Matric Number and RRR number
5. Click on “Check Wallet Payment”
The final stage will require the following:
1. Click the “Home” button
2. Click on “Registration”
3. Select the Semester Registration
4. Enter the required details.
5. Click on “Submit”
6. Proceed with course and examinations registration
How to Apply for Admission at NOUN
The entire process is done online for 24-hours a day. The following is the method of application:
1. Visit the site.
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click on Apply for Admission.
3. Select either the Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programmes are not available at the moment.
4. Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the screen).
5. Select Faculty.
6. Fill the displayed form.
7. Click below to view the admission criteria.
8. Click “Apply” to proceed.
9. Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed.
10. Click the ‘Continue’ button
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click on “Pay”
13. Copy and take your RRR number to your preferred bank branch for payment.
1. Perform step 1 to 3
2. Go to “Continue After Payment”
3. Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
4. Click on “Proceed”
5. Fill the Form. Note that all the fields marked with a red star are compulsory.
After filling form
1. Click “Submit”
2. Print Admission Letter
3. Visit the nearest study center for screening
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
Amount to be Paid for NUON Online Application Forms:
- Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only)
- Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE