Jamb admission status jamb.org.ng | Jamb result 2019 latest update
Jamb admission status – Even with all issues you all faced during 2019 UTME registration; you made out success in it. We’re extremely pleased that, against all odds, you have been able to make it this far in your quest for admission this 2019/2020 Session.
Jamb admission status 2019
As a JAMB candidate seeking admission, you should know that there is a life after JAMB After JAMB, the results will be out, then the cut-off, and then admission screening follows, and hopefully your admission will come through.
The only way to survive and eventually gain admission this 2019/2020 session is to be the smartest and the brightest and always be informed. You alone are responsible for whatever outcome that eventually follows.
This portfolio www.pulzenaija.com, as the name implies, is practically the only site that can properly guide you up to when you eventually gain admission. We’ve been doing this since inception, and we have so much experience that we’ve become indispensable, not just to students but to other educational websites.
- JAMB Generates Over N8.453Billion from Sales of 2018 UTME & Direct Entry Forms.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Online
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or Chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully login, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
4. Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while you are logged in to your Jamb profile.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission. Recommended: JAMB Mock Examination Result for 2019 is Out Online
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Successfully admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.
How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
You need to create a profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) E-facility portal before you can be able to access the portal to carry out any action.
Actions such as, printing of JAMB result slip, printing of admission letter, application for correction of data, checking of admission status, admission regularization and so on.
How to Create JAMB Profile.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail.
- Supply the required information.
- Finally create your profile by clicking on ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
After successful creation, you will have to check your email for JAMB verification mail and do the needful.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip.
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB registration Number’ in the required column.
Note: You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.
Jamb result 2019 Change of Course, JAMB Change of Institution.
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2018 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done more than once with separate payments)
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Jamb result 2019 Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2018 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2018 UTME Data Correction‘.
- Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited center to complete the process.
The window for correction of data on JAMB portal is still open.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2017 Downward.
For 2017 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2017 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
2017 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre.
The window for data correction is still open.
Jamb result 2019 latest update for May 2019.
Following the postponement of the 2019 UTME, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said that the dates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and its mock exam would soon be announced.
JAMB in its bulletin asked the general public and candidates to ignore the dates being circulated about the two examinations.
The exam body also said that all arrangements to conduct the mock exam and the 2019 UTME have been concluded and also ask the candidates to wait for the new dates which will be announced soon.
The board further said that the mock exam was introduced in 2017 to avail candidates the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the conduct of the computerized test.
Jamb admission status also maintains that the mock exam was designed to help candidates who are coming in contact with computer know the basics of computer-based tests and prevent any phobia that might arise.
The exam body therefore urged all UTME candidates to guard jealously all their documents pertaining to the UTME and Direct Entry examination.
Recall that the 2019 UTME was initially scheduled to start on Saturday, March 16, 2019 and end on Saturday, March 23, 2019, while the mock exam was slated for February 23, 2019, but had to be cancelled because the date coincided with the general elections.
We will be following up on everything JAMB 2018 has to offer, starting from Friday, 9th March 2018, when the exam begins. We will bring you LIVE UPDATES!, Experiences on Each Day, Sharing of Questions Presented, Results Released Notification, and basically anything you need to know as the exams proceed.
Please try as much as possible to visit this website as many times as you can every day. We are usually the first to get most of this information, and we will be releasing information frequently. We only hope you will be at the other end to receive this information, get updated and act immediately on our information. We are almost always that reliable.
Our success also depends on you. Without you, we won’t be able to function. We love you guys, and it’s in our interest to see that you succeed. That’s why we can post information even at 3:00 AM. That’s how passionate we are about you.
Whatever information you have, don’t relent to share it with us or with your fellow students. In the end, we’re all one.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.