Goldsmiths’ Company Postgraduate Bursaries at the Goldsmiths College, University of London Application Guide
How to Apply for Goldsmiths’ Company Postgraduate Bursaries 2019 – Ways to obtain Goldsmiths’ Company Postgraduate Bursaries at the Goldsmiths College, University of London . Apply Now For this Scholarship 2019.
If you want to apply for Goldsmiths’ Company Postgraduate Bursaries at the Goldsmiths College, University of London 2019 –Kindly follow the steps given below;
The Goldsmiths College, London University is happy to announce the Goldsmiths Company Post Graduate Brassies for new students to postgraduate study.
These bursaries are available for UK applicants to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The applicants have an opportunity to win an award of £2,000 available from the Goldsmiths’ Company as a partial fee waiver.
Goldsmith Company is one of the City of London’s Great Twelve Lewis Companies and still supports the business. Goldsmith Company established its Technical and Entertainment Institute in 1891 to provide educational opportunities for the people of New Cross.
- These bursaries are open for the postgraduate degree program
- These bursaries will be awarded in the subject offered by the university
- 2 x £2,000 awards, available from the Goldsmiths’ Company as a partial fee waiver
- UK applicants are eligible to apply
Number of Scholarships:
- There are two scholarships available
Who is Eligible for this Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- United Kingdom
- Students on taught postgraduate programmes (not including MA Filmmaking or PGCEs) starting October 2019.
- Applicants should also demonstrate academic potential and you must not be in receipt of any Goldsmiths, AHRC or ESRC funding.
- You must be:
- a UK student
- new to postgraduate study
- experiencing financial difficulties
Scholarship Application Guideline.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application through the myGoldsmiths account. It is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
- As part of the application, you will be asked to answer three questions relevant to the award that you are applying for.
- Their scholarships are highly competitive, so it is important to include as much detailed information as you can.
- They require the following supporting documents in order for your scholarship application to be considered:
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts
- Two academic references relating to your current or most recent course, or professional references if appropriate
- Proof of your annual household income, either in the form of your P60 from HMRC, or documentation provided by your bank
If you already provided these as part of your course application, then it will not be necessary for you to upload any additional documents as part of your scholarship application.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://info.gold.ac.uk/OnlineServices/StudentPortal/portalLogin.aspx
Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.