Learn WordPress With Our Online WordPress Master Class For Just 15kClick here to Register
Apply for Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Bristol 2019/2020
How to Apply for Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 – Ways to obtain Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Bristol. Apply Now For this Scholarship 2019.
If you want to apply for Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Bristol 2019 –Kindly follow the steps given below;
Applications are invited from candidates for The University of Bristol Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is available to the applicants who have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
The winners will have an opportunity to win five scholarships worth £5,000 each which can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and QS World University Ranking was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
- The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- The scholarship will be awarded in the field of MSc Economics, MSc Economics and Finance, MRes Economics, MRes Economics and Finance
- Five scholarships worth £5,000 each.
Number of Scholarships:
- There are five scholarships available.
Who is Eligible for this Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
You can apply for a University of Bristol Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- Qualifying Programmes:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MRes Economics
- MSc Economics, Finance, and Management
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance
Applications Deadline: Round One: March 31, 2019, Round Two: June 30, 2019.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.