Learn WordPress With Our Online WordPress Master Class For Just 15kClick here to Register
DFID Entry Talent Programme 2019… Application Guide For DFID Entry Talent Programme 2018… Department for International Development (DFID) Entry Talent Programme 2018 and Application Guide.
DFID Entry Talent Programme 2019
The Department for International Development (DFID) leads the UK’s work to end extreme poverty. We’re ending the need for aid by creating jobs, unlocking the potential of girls and women and helping to save lives when humanitarian emergencies hit.
Entry Talent Programme.
For those aspiring to a career in the development sector, we offer unique and crucial support for taking that first step. Our 2 year paid programme will begin in October 2019. It will provide the chance for you to become immersed in DFID’s dynamic environment and contribute to priority projects which make a real difference to improving people’s lives in developing countries. Successful applicants will be paid a salary of £30k per annum during the time on the Programme.
Over 2 years you will experience programme and policy work with a wide range of committed, inspiring and influential experts and professionals. We will provide support and challenge as you gain invaluable work experience, maximise your strengths and develop your competence in making effective decisions, collaborating and partnering, delivering at pace, leading and communicating. At the end of 2 years there is an opportunity for an overseas placement tailored to your mobility, aspirations and performance.
Integrated throughout your placement will be a Leadership & Management Apprenticeship and a programme of formal and informal learning and development activities, including: induction, e-learning courses, knowledge and behavioural development options, speaker events, peer learning, and coaching & mentoring.
Working for DFID.
More and more people are looking for job satisfaction: the feeling that what they do is worthwhile, and
makes a positive difference to people’s lives.
As well as job satisfaction, we offer a professional working environment, competitive salaries with excellent pension provision and a range of other benefits including:
- •Flexible working including reduced hours, compressed hours and remote working
- •Civil Service Pension Scheme
- • 25 days annual leave, you start increasing to 30 days after 5 years as well as public and privilege holidays
- •An inclusive working environment – we provide prayer rooms, nursing mother rooms etc.
- • A range of benefits for staff working overseas, including a hardship allowance and travel back to the UK
- . Allowances are also offered for partners and children
Interested? Here’s what we will need from you
We’re looking to work with individuals who are passionate about driving action to end extreme
poverty and who aspire to a career in international development.
You will be able to articulate clearly how this programme will benefit you and how you:
- •act as a catalyst and seek out opportunities to innovate
- •engage, collaborate and work with others effectively
- •take responsibility for your own performance and learning.
To be eligible for our programme, you must:
- Have a 2.2 or above in any degree discipline or be completing a post graduate qualification (not required if you are an existing Civil Servant)
- Be a citizen of the UK, an EU country, Turkey, Switzerland or a Commonwealth country within definite right to remain and work in the UK with no restriction
- Be prepared to work in either London or East Kilbride
- Be prepared to complete a leadership and management apprenticeship.
How to Apply
Apply via www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk or the links on
on 28th February 2018.
Any questions? Please email DFIDTalentSchemes@dfid.gov.uk
DFID is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all parts of the community.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.