Apply: White Tulip Consulting Limited Graduate Recruitment 2019
The aim of this post is to bring to you updates about White Tulip Consulting Limited Graduate Recruitment 2019, including recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other. Get Details Here;
Our client, an ambitious player in the Nigeria pharmaceutical sector since 2007, does importation, distribution, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals. It currently markets 35 branded, NAFDAC-registered pharmaceutical products in alliance with partners from Europe and Asia.
As part of organizational growth plans, the company requires astute and self-driven professionals to fill the position below:
White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client, a fast-growing and forward-looking wholly Nigerian owned pharmaceutical group, founded almost over a decade ago, is involved in marketing/distribution of pharmaceuticals – OTC & PoM – and personal hygiene products. The company is desirous of recruiting sales/marketing professionals to power up its marketing/sales and achieve its planned significant growth in 2019.
1. Job Title: National Sales and Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate shalt be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the CEO, he/she will propose sales, market and marketing objectives and implement approved plans.
- B. Pharm Degree or equivalent. Possession of us MBA a definite advantage 5 years’ experience in national sales team-leadership, including multinational and indigenous concerns work- environment.
- Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria are preferred Regional Sales Leader with at least 4-6 years’ experience in top pharmaceutical marketing company and with similar profiles maybe considered.
- Demonstrable experience is managing a sales team of up to 30 or more.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/marketing experience.
- Strong commercial and business sense.
- Problem-solver result-oriented and intra-preneural, and self-motivated with ability to work without insignificant supervision.
2. Job Title: Human Resources and Administration Manager
- The incumbent shall oversee the human capital issues, administration and operations.
- He/She will guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the company.
- Key accountabilities are adminintration, recruiting/staffing, performance management, compliance, policy development and documentation, compensation administration.
- B.Sc in Management or Administration; professional qualifications or MBA (Human Resources) is an advantage.
- 6-8 years cognate experience with minimum of 2 as head of HR function.
- Leader and manager, self-starter capable of working with little or no supervision.
3. Job Title: Business Development Executive (Dental & Medical Equipment/Consumables)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Aba and Ibadan
- This is essentially a sales representative position but focused on medical/optical/dental equipment and consumables.
- Candidates will be responsible for prospecting, sales, territory development/management, relationship marketing, awareness creation/demand generation and timely collection.
- B.Sc/HND in Health/Biological Sciences
- 3-5 years’ sales experience with at least 2 year in medical equipment/ consumables sales.
- Track record of performance and excellent knowledge of the territory.
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneural, self-directed and self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without insignificant supervision.
4. Job Title: Regional Business Development Manager
Locations: Lagos, West, East and North
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation of the assigned region.
- Specifics of the role include sales, demand-generation, field force supervision and leadership, trade/relationship marketing and management activities.
- B. Pharm or first Degree in any of the life-based Science courses
- 5-7 years record of success as a medical representative and minimum of 2 as a field sales manager.
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
5. Job Title: Head of Accounts
- The successful candidate will lead the team that will develop and keep company accounting records provide management account and financial information to management to ensure profitable business run by accurate and relevant financial data.
- He will also be responsible for keeping all assets of the company, including stock, money and receivables in addition to managing payables.
- B.Sc /HND in Accounts, ICAN-qualified, or in final stages. MBA an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience part of which must be in a trading concern. Pharma- industry experience in desirable.
- Ability to use common accounting/enterprise packages, in addition to Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business sense, self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without supervision.
6. Job Title: Trainee Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ikorodu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ibadan, Abuja, Nasarawa, Jos, Kano, and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to generate demand, ensure shelf presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
- You will be provided with initial extensive training and follow up coaching for up to 6 months.
- If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you may be upgraded 10 substantive Medical Sales Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service and attracts official car.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent.
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abeokuta, Ibadan, Akure, Calabar/Uyo, Enugu, Onitsha, Lagos, Sokoto, Ilorin, Lokoja, Oshogbo, Benin, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Abuja, Asaba, Aba
- Successful candidates will be expected to make significant contribution to the company’s plan to create massive awareness for his assigned SBUs, brands and products among, the healthcare professionals and the trade.
- These professionals will be expected to manage the company’s relationship health institutions, service providers and access partners within their territory.
- B.Pharm/ B.Sc in Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences.
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record of positive performance and achievements.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand generation/hospital promotion experience.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job with your current Resume/CV to: email@example.com Make your name, position applied for and location as the heading for your e-mail.
- CV/Resume should be in MS word format only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.
- This is powered by EkiniConsult & Associates, recruitment and selection associate of White Tulip Consulting Limited. We offer Marketing/sales Advisory Support, Human Capital Development/Framing and Recruitment/Selection services. Our core belief is that our interventions must translate to significant improvement in profit, sales, process. productivity, performance.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.