Iyanu Nigeria Job Portal for 2019-2020 | Application Guide and Requirement
Iyanu Nigeria job Portal for 2019-2020 This page contains detail information about Iyanu Nigeria job recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for the successful applicant. Explore…
Iyanu Nigeria Job Portal 2019
Iyanu is an information technology company, specializing in digital media development. We serve as a global connection point for companies needing their digital products created and skilled teams based in African countries. Built to serve a dual purpose of facilitating work from international clients at the best possible price, and giving much-needed projects to the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: International Compliance Officer
- Iyanu is looking for a Freelance International Compliance Officer that has knowledge of Nigerian, the U.S., and International data privacy regulations.
You will be:
- Working with internal management company-wide to ensure compliance related goals for security and data privacy are met.
- Conducting compliance risk assessments and implementing governance and controls.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures to reflect an ever-changing industry.
2. Job Title: Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
- Iyanu is seeking an experienced Freelance Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer to design DNA collection components and packaging.
- Preferred (not required): a degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2019
3. Job Title: Data Scientist Intern
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE