How To Apply For FCSC Job Recruitment 2019-2020 – www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
FCSC Job Recruitment 2019-2020, Federal Civil Service Commission | In this article, you will get the latest updates on the Federal Civil Service Commission 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is FCSC Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for FCSC Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has FCSC Started Recruitment for 2019?
- FCSC Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- FCSC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
FCSC Job Recruitment 2019-2020
To ascertain if the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official FCSC recruitment portal: https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is out.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
FCSC Application Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (50) years as of June 2018 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Qualified Applicants can access application forms online on the FCSC official website; www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng or collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).
Also from FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For the avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE