Help Donate To Keep Pulzenaija Running
How to Apply for Food Concepts Plc Graduate Recruitment for 2019
Food Concepts Plc Graduate Recruitment – Food Concepts Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Food Concepts Plc Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
About Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
The journey began with our pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, we also imported well-developed QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa.
Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions. Chicken Republic, as our flagship brand, is a classic success story. READ MORE.
Current Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Team Member (Food Concepts PLC) – Lagos
♦ Team Member (Food Concepts PLC) – Niger
♦ Food Concepts PLC Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Kaduna
♦ Food Concepts PLC Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Abuja
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Food Concepts recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE