Help Donate To Keep Pulzenaija Running
Apply for eHealth4everyone Recruitment for Graduate 2019
eHealth4everyone Recruitment – eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Frontend Developer/Web Developer Intern
- Experience: At least 6 months experience in front end development.
2. Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
3. Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
4. Job Title: Engagement & Advocacy Officer
- The Engagement and Advocacy officer will provide a critical interface between ehealth4everyone, government agencies/organizations and other project stakeholders.
- He/she will lead and support a broad range of internal/external stakeholder engagement and communication activities.
- He/she will also develop innovative communication and engagement initiatives requiring involvement of a wide range of communication channels.
- Qualification: A Master’s degree in Public Health.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working with stakeholders and clients, and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to impart and present information to stakeholders, formulate reports and gain cooperation. A demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in stakeholder relations and issue management are vital to the role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE