Help Donate To Keep Pulzenaija Running
eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
eHealth4everyone Recruitment – eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Current Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Frontend Developer or Web Developer Intern
♦ Python Web Developer
♦ Engagement & Advocacy Officer
♦ Java Developer
♦ Data Analyst Intern
♦ Linux System Administrator
♦ Software Developer (OpenMRS)
♦ APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance)
♦ Sales and Marketing Assistant
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the eHealth4everyone recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.
Join Our Readers Online Now!
♦ Follow US on Instagram for LATEST UPDATE