Kim Kardashian changes dress sense to Kanye West’s new conservative dress code.

It appears Kim Kardashian is trying to live up to the standard of her husband’s new lifestyle. Since Kanye West began his Christian journey and made it public, he has been affecting and influencing the lives of people in America, and apparently, his family is leading this new life with him. In recent times, the fashion world has noticed a dramatic change in Kardashian’s dress sense and many people suspect that it might have a lot to do with her husband’s desired conservative lifestyle. Recall that an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians showed the drama that ensued over Kim’s look to the Met Gala ball that held on May 6. From all indications ‘born again’ Kanye complained about his wife looking ‘too good to the eye’ and she kicked back.

Kim Kardashian changes dress sense to Kanye West’s new conservative dress code. 1

Kim Kardashian changes dress sense to Kanye West’s new conservative dress code. 2

It turns out the couple have settled for what is ‘acceptable’ as Kim has been seen in recent times incorporating a lot of turtle neck outfits into her style. While her fans still think she looks flawless, every one who knows Kim to always want to be ‘eye candy’ have questions and they are hoping it gets answered soon.

Kim Kardashian changes dress sense to Kanye West’s new conservative dress code. 3

Meanwhile, beauty product giant Coty Inc. has bought a 51% stake in Kylie Jenner’s company while the reality TV star still solely owns the other 49%. Coty will now have overall responsibility for Jenner’s brand and she will continue to lead creative efforts and communications. The youngest and richest of the Kardashian-Jenner family started her make up line in 2015. She was named the world’s youngest self-made billionaire of all time with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)

You May Also Like

About the Author: ChaaliiyKay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

css.php
>